Wednesday, August 20, 2008

"It's Oh, So Quiet--Shhhh, Shhhh . . . "

Do the other authors even read this blog? Just wondering. . . HI MOM!!

We got back to Quito today from Peru and I'm pretty worked, and I need to put in some major hours loving on Bali. But when I feel at ease again and Bali is content again, I have many things I've been wanting to reflect on regarding running and the off-and-on the horse thing, and big mountains, etc. etc. Tomorrow I'll see about getting my heart-rate monitor; so there's that, too.

So, if you're still out there, check back in a couple days. I even promise there will be fun pictures.

1 comment:

KatieGirlBlue said...

Hi! Yes! Hi! I read this blog! HI!

Sorry. I've been REALLY lazy about blogging - evening reading blogs - lately.

But I'm back and I'd be SO sad if the blog went away! I'm even gearing up to write something!!!