Monday, March 2, 2009

4 on the 4th

This post is happening now because that's how excited I am about getting back to Colorado for the summer, as soon as possible!!! I have missed Colorado, like I've missed skiing--like something has been misplaced. Like my leg.

Anyhoo, if you will be in the Boulder area on July 4th, you are coming to run Avery Brewing Company's 4 on the 4th with me! Don't worry, it's just a 4k and there's free beer. You can register at Active for, I think, $25.
This is not a suggestion.
This is what you are doing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good to hear you'll be in the states. that is oddly the only weekend that we have booked in the WHOLE summer. seriously, dude, seriously. i'm glad you can run again. i am training for a sprint-tri in may but also use the word training loosely. like weaving from early man kind of loose. i'm sharing the soreness but OH SO happy to be feeling it again. :)

Jessica said...

OK. I'll be there.